This shit better work
HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE
what if we all got paper lol
Don't ever hesitate. Reblog this. TUMBLR RULE. When you see it, REBLOG IT.
I can’t scroll past this without feeling guilty.
what do you do when you don’t have one? …then you look in the mirror and tell yourself how beautiful you are.
I like this cuz it’s true
^what they said
I have like 5 best friends, but all of you are amazing and I love you!!
2. Listen to your gut feeling. If you don’t think you should be doing something, don’t do it. That’s your conscious kicking in and telling you it’s bad.
3. When you question yourself, it’s time to change. Whether that means to quit smoking cigarettes, parting your hair another way, or sleeping in a different position; find the thing you need to change and change it.
4. When you find yourself on the porch with one cigarette left, keep it for the next day. You’ll thank yourself.
5. Just because you don’t think you’re hungry doesn’t mean you’re not. You need to eat or else your body is going to go into starvation mode.
6. Being alive is really hard.
7. Mistakes are made and regrets come and go. Don’t look back on them. Trust me.
8. People who walked out on you are going to try to worm their way back into your life. Put your foot down and tell them how much they hurt you, don’t let them back in, and keep them out. If they gave up on you once, they won’t hesitate to do it again.
9. Grades are extremely important. Everyone says your mental health is more important, but when it comes dOwn to it, no teacher will excuse you from homework because you had a breakdown and couldn’t do the work. They won’t care. Get good grades, go far in life, and keep your issues low key.
10. You are just a number to the world. A statistic, really. Prove you’re worth more than that.
11. I can’t express how important it is to have fun. Go out. Break shit. Fuck things up. Make mistakes. Live.
12. Parties aren’t cool. Gatherings with less than ten people are the best.
13. When it comes to choosing family or friends, pick the ones who treated you right.
14. It doesn’t matter who you are, no one is equal and we should all fight for equality in this world.
15. Science makes absolutely zero sense but comforts me more than the bible can.
16. You develop personality traits from the people you want to be. Soon you start morphing yourself into them. Don’t do that. Don’t hold yourself to that kind of standard. Be you. Always be you.
- Self Titled
- Vol. 3 (The Subliminal Verses)
- All Hope Is Gone
- The Gray Chapter
i’m crying oh gosh
TUMBLR PROF ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are trans or nonbinary and you are in the same situation as the student above, email your professors before class starts. I understand that it might be uncomfortable, but generally professors are absolutely happy to accommodate you. I know I always will be!
If your professor does not respond positively, contact the Dean or the campus LGBT+ resource center with a copy of the email and show them that you are concerned about gender discrimination in the classroom.
Also this is a link to the template I used to write this email, and I’ve seen another similar template going around, and this was extremely helpful.
Reblogging for my followers as the new school year approaches.
once i got very drunk in a bar and my mum had to pick me up so i was trying to act normal by keeping the conversation so i asked her if shes a virgin and she looked at me with pain in her eyes and said “i wish i was”
wow look at that van gogh
THIS PUN WINS
BEST PUN OF THE YEAR 2013: THIS ONE
YOU CANT CHANGE THE VOLUME OF THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD
FUCKING TRY I DARE YOU
ITS IMPOSSIBLE AND ITS REALLY FUCKING WITH MY MIND SOMEONE HUG ME
I CAN MAKE IT SCREAM WITHOUT GETTING LOUDER
H E L P
Holy shit whispering is the same volume as shouting as loud as I can
what have you done
We think in concepts
Concepts have no volume
Because a thought is the loudest silence of all.
whoa there socrates
this is not ok
telling time just got 300% more confusing
aesthetically interesting, cognitively nightmarish
Teacher: What’s the time?Me: *Mental breakdown*